Vaporizers are a good alternative for those people who like to smoke herbs such as lavender. Usually, people smoke regular tobacco filled cigarettes which are extremely hazardous for health. Smoking traditional cigarettes can cause various diseases such as throat cancer, lung cancer and bronchitis. What makes vaporizers different from all other forms of smoking alternatives and apparatuses is that they do not burn tobacco or herbs in order to generate smoke.
Instead, vaporizers heat the herbs through an indirect source of heat and produce vapors. This means that vaporizers extract the purest ingredients from the herbs and allow users to inhale them.
- Turn the knob, which is on the outside of the vaporizer, to maximum. Let your pyramid vaporizer heat up for 5-10 minutes.
- Ensure that the glass container or whip which is inside the vaporizer is upside down. In other words, you should rotate the glass whip to an angle of 180degree such that you are able to read the word “Hot” upside down.
- Select the type of herb you want to inhale. Put the herbs inside the grinder and grind them. An important point to note here is that you should not grind the herbs into tiny particles. If you over grind the herbs then they will burn very quickly.
- The filling chamber must be kept in an upside down position and the device should be tilted sideways. Next, slot in the heating element’s tip inside the chamber and keep the device on the ground.
- Slowly inhale the vapors. Keep on inhaling the vapors until you adjust your throat to the vapors. Make sure not to inhale quickly as it might hurt your throat in the starting.
- Carefully monitor the quantity of vapors that you are inhaling. When you feel that the quantity of vapors is decreasing then this means that the herbs inside the chamber have dried up.
- Once you have completed your vaping session the last thing to do is turn off the device. Let the device cool off for 5-10 minutes and then tilt it sideways. Remove the filling chamber and discard the left over material.